• Survey 123 not exporting correct time to excel

Hi there,   I've created a survey in Survey 123 and have selected DateTime as a field type and am having trouble getting the correct time to show up when I export the collected data to an excel file.  In su...
    mvc2011
    last modified by mvc2011
  • Survey123 users with access to items beyond their group

We have a series of groups within our organisation, and recently we have set up a user and group for field surveyors so they can only find and edit certain items. Bear in mind the this Field Surveyor user is only a me...
  • Usability Suggestion - Update All Forms

Hello, We have small usability suggestion for Survey123 (one word ). The scenario is as follows, we have 15 users and 25 forms, and a choice value that changes on a monthly basis.  So every month our 15 users ne...
    matthysj
    last modified by matthysj
  • Edit existing records using Survey123

My workflow is as flows: We have an asset feature class with multiple related tables that are published to AGOL. These are brought into a Webmap, and is accessed using ArcGIS Collector. Field crews will access the fea...
    dan.lindner_FNI
    last modified by dan.lindner_FNI
  • Problem with Cascading select with choice filter

Hi, I am not sure what I'm doing wrong here but I am having issues with Cascading Select. I have tried changing autocomplete to minimal, but it still doesn't made a difference   My survey setting: My choice ...
    siewwei.goh
    last modified by siewwei.goh
  • Adding Images/Attachments to Survey in INBOX

Anyone have experience with adding photos to an existing survey through the Inbox? Or potential workaround?  We have office technicians that will be adding points to our feature layer (in portal), the field crew/...
    cory.lyle
    last modified by cory.lyle
  • Survey 123 failed to submit incorrect syntax near the keyword 'WHERE'.

Survey writes to an existing feature service with a related table.  Had an earlier version working and then made a cleaned up version of the feature service and now I get this error.  Any ideas? ...
    Timothy.Flynn_ocfl
    last modified by Timothy.Flynn_ocfl
  • Bug with calculations on repeats in Survey123 Connect?

I'm working on an irrigation schedule form in Survey123 and I have a section where I'm stumped because my calculations are coming out wrong but I can't determine why.   The basic calculation data entry goes as f...
    GilbertAZ
    last modified by GilbertAZ
  • Transfer ownership of survey to another user

Hello,   I have a survey being used by multiple members within and outside of my organization. I've authored and published this survey and the feature class, etc under my AGO credentials (therefore the feature c...
    kgarrison
    last modified by kgarrison
  • Pre-loading location data in Survey 123-help!

Hi all,   Many of my agency's mobile data collection has thus far been accomplished using the Fulcrum application, but a few our of groups requested switching over to Survey123/Collector. In Fulcrum, I typically...
    BrittanyBankovich
    last modified by BrittanyBankovich
  • Seeking help w/ Grid Theme and Pages with Survey 123

Who has had luck with the grid theme, and possibly even grid theme and survey123 pages  I've played around with the sample provided, but can't seem to make this work for my form - and it would really benefit...
    DaveThompson101
    last modified by DaveThompson101
  • Integromat - Survey123 Tips

FYI - If you're using using Integromat together with CloudConvert to convert Feature Reports to PDF format, and you want to have Cloud Convert rename the PDF file before sending, you must include .docx after the ...
    EnelGreenPowerNA
    last modified by EnelGreenPowerNA
  • Limiting Photos Displayed in Feature Report Template

In a survey that contains multiple photos that have been captured with the image question inside of a repeat, it appears that in the Feature Report template you MUST show ALL the photos that were captured inside of th...
    EnelGreenPowerNA
    last modified by EnelGreenPowerNA
  • Survey123 Inbox: load Survey data from filtered Feature-Layer

Hello everyone!   We published a survey with Survey123 Connect with an existing feature-service. Everything is working until the point that our colleagues wish to retrieve the sent surveys in the inbox to collec...
    Stowe93
    last modified by Stowe93
  • Backup workflow

Just curious how people are backing up their data/surveys and any tips/tricks? My base assumption is just download as FGDB from AGOL for each survey. I think there was a mention/post about running a script/scheduler e...
    aldoustsang
    created by aldoustsang
  • Write to Same Related Table within One Form

I would like to see an enhancement that would allow writing to the same related table from different parts of an inspection form. For example, we are performing an inventory on a system. We would like to be able to wa...
    gibbonsbr_CDMSmith
    last modified by gibbonsbr_CDMSmith
  • Data Collection - Survey123 or Collector for ArcGIS

I have a project which where I would like to administer a survey that consists two parts – 1stare demographic questions on respondents and then 2ndpart are questions that collect data on feelings of safety and w...
    ToLegitToQuit
    last modified by ToLegitToQuit
  • 1K, 5K,10K ... pushing the limit on External Choices in Survey123

Ever wondered how many external choices can you have before Survey123 maybe chokes on you?  Well I am here to tell you that I have been consistently able to publish surveys with anywhere between 70K-120...
    hyunus-esristaff
    last modified by hyunus-esristaff
  • Android OS or not

looking at getting a tablet with an Android OS, or should I get windows?  Will this matter using survey123 connect and I also have collector.  Thoughts.   Thanks
    todd242500@gmail.com
    last modified by todd242500@gmail.com
  • Announcing a handy tool to generate Survey123 URLs

I'm excited to announce a web-based app for the Geonet Community that generates Survey123-schema URLs and buttons for web map popups for integrating Collector and Survey123. The app creates a button with the...
    elliott.plack
    last modified by elliott.plack