• Survey123 Inbox: load Survey data from filtered Feature-Layer

Hello everyone!   We published a survey with Survey123 Connect with an existing feature-service. Everything is working until the point that our colleagues wish to retrieve the sent surveys in the inbox to collec...
    Stowe93
    last modified by Stowe93
  • Backup workflow

Just curious how people are backing up their data/surveys and any tips/tricks? My base assumption is just download as FGDB from AGOL for each survey. I think there was a mention/post about running a script/scheduler e...
    aldoustsang
    created by aldoustsang
  • Write to Same Related Table within One Form

I would like to see an enhancement that would allow writing to the same related table from different parts of an inspection form. For example, we are performing an inventory on a system. We would like to be able to wa...
    gibbonsbr_CDMSmith
    last modified by gibbonsbr_CDMSmith
  • Adding Images/Attachments to Survey in INBOX

Anyone have experience with adding photos to an existing survey through the Inbox? Or potential workaround?  We have office technicians that will be adding points to our feature layer (in portal), the field crew/...
    cory.lyle
    last modified by cory.lyle
  • Data Collection - Survey123 or Collector for ArcGIS

I have a project which where I would like to administer a survey that consists two parts – 1stare demographic questions on respondents and then 2ndpart are questions that collect data on feelings of safety and w...
    ToLegitToQuit
    last modified by ToLegitToQuit
  • 1K, 5K,10K ... pushing the limit on External Choices in Survey123

Ever wondered how many external choices can you have before Survey123 maybe chokes on you?  Well I am here to tell you that I have been consistently able to publish surveys with anywhere between 70K-120...
    hyunus-esristaff
    last modified by hyunus-esristaff
  • Android OS or not

looking at getting a tablet with an Android OS, or should I get windows?  Will this matter using survey123 connect and I also have collector.  Thoughts.   Thanks
    todd242500@gmail.com
    last modified by todd242500@gmail.com
  • Announcing a handy tool to generate Survey123 URLs

I'm excited to announce a web-based app for the Geonet Community that generates Survey123-schema URLs and buttons for web map popups for integrating Collector and Survey123. The app creates a button with the...
    elliott.plack
    last modified by elliott.plack
  • Reading data from CSV

Hello, I've a CSV file with a list of ID numbers. What I'd like to do is to read the column ID from the CSV and load all the values in a "select_one" combo on my form in Survey123. I know how to read the CSV file us...
    albow1
    last modified by albow1
  • Passing value from main form to url

am trying to pass a parameter form  the main form to another form as link. it works well when you set a value   concat('<a href="arcgis-survey123://?itemID=ec998f5e1d984bc5bb139c6e85040e7f&field...
    OusMer967_npaid
    last modified by OusMer967_npaid
  • Error generating reports after Survey123 update

See attached screen shot. I have several users who cannot generate reports (different surveys, but all are set up the same). These are existing surveys with existing templates that worked before today. The RemarksText...
    rblash
    last modified by rblash
  • Error 400 Unable to add feature service definition

I dug through the posts on this one and No double field names First time ever publishing   What else could it be?   Form attached.   Thanks
    dougbrowning
    last modified by dougbrowning
  • IE 11 not working/being slow Survey123

I saw that Survey123 supports IE11 but it's being awfully slow or we're getting an error saying "arcgis.com is not responding due to a long running script" in submitting the form. I have a repeat within it as well as ...
    kr1337
    last modified by kr1337
  • ArcPro is not allowing editing of 123 forms that have new list items added

We know that if you publish a form with a select_one list it will create domain values.  But it only does this on the first publish.  If you add more values later the domain is not updated.   Well the ...
    dougbrowning
  • Transfer ownership of survey to another user

Hello,   I have a survey being used by multiple members within and outside of my organization. I've authored and published this survey and the feature class, etc under my AGO credentials (therefore the feature c...
    kgarrison
    last modified by kgarrison
  • Controlling when field validation happens

My users have been getting pretty confused with field validation.   Most of my forms have several pages with a middle page having a repeat.  If a user enters a bad value in a repeat and tries to add a repea...
    dougbrowning
  • Question about spaces in Survey123 Connect "name" fields of choices

Based on this document about integrating Survey123 with other apps, there is currently a bug in Survey123 where the labels and name fields of choices in choice lists need to be identical in order to pass filled v...
    kanin.scdg-co-th-esridist
    last modified by kanin.scdg-co-th-esridist
  • Cannot access any surveys via survey123.arcgis.com/ this morning

None of my users can access surveys via the website this morning. There have also been a lot of random time outs and generally poor performance with the website over the last week or 2. Is Esri aware of these issues?
    rblash
    last modified by rblash
  • Survey 123 in dev mode  Attachments

When i try to use our own portal as dev mode using survey123 URL opened in Browser. it is working as expected . But when i try to use Signature or image Upload attachments. The attahments are not adding into _ATTACH t...
    vbadugu_royomartin
    last modified by vbadugu_royomartin
  • Bug in Advanced Connect Template in bind::type Validation

The Advanced template that appears in Connect v3.3.51 has a bug in the data validation for the bind::type column. The data validation cell references are off by two, probably due to some insertion on types sheet....
    elliott.plack2
    last modified by elliott.plack2