A minor update to the Survey123 website and field app has just been made available. This new release includes a handful of critical issues:
- BUG-000125792: Japanese and Chinese keyboards not working in the field app on iOS 13.
- BUG-000125769: The Survey123 field app image gallery is unsorted on Android devices.
- BUG-000125687: Attempting to publish or save a survey in the Survey123 website containing a multiple choice question with the choice name containing more than 32 characters fails with the error, "Errors when parse form."
- Null geometry is submitted by the Survey123 web app if there’s no Geopoint question in the survey or the Geopoint question is left blank.
- Corrupted characters being displayed in some languages in the field app on iOS 13.
The latest build number for the Survey123 field app on Android and iOS is now 3.6.157. The Windows version of Connect and then field app has not been updated.
The source code of the Survey123 Enterprise Template in AppStudio for ArcGIS has also been updated to version 3.6.
In preparation for the 3.7 update, which is planned to be released before the end the year, we will shortly make the Beta builds of the Survey123 website and the field app available in the Survey123 Early Adopter Program.