A Survey123 update is now available across all supported platforms. This release includes some important fixes. To download the latest version of the Survey123 field app and Connect refer to the Install Survey123 for ArcGIS—Survey123 for ArcGIS | ArcGIS help topic. Changes to the Survey123 website are available without further action on your side.
Here are the main issues addressed:
- BUG-000123405 Cannot open a survey published with Survey123 Connect from the form item details page.
- BUG-000123464 Generating Feature Reports in the Survey123 for ArcGIS website fails with the error message, "Generate reports failed. You do not have enough credits to perform this operation. Contact your organization administrator for assistance" when an organization has negative credits. Thanks to Becky N who described this problem in GeoNet:Feature Reports Failed - Not Enough Credits
Survey123 Connect and Field App
- BUG-000123925 A survey containing hidden question type storing the data values for start and end time of the survey (using calculation) fails to load the records in the Inbox folder.
- BUG-000123746 Constraint validation fails to execute if used against a question set as non-required if the question is followed immediately by a hidden question with a calculation. Thanks to Tarun Jaiswal for raising this.
- BUG-000123822 Pulldata (CSV) will not work against a question of type note if the XLSForm name column is left empty. Thanks to Florence Raimbault for finding it out.
- Date questions are now set to use a default time of noon as opposed to mid-night. This helps avoiding unintended time-zone shifting issues when applying XLSForm expressions. Kudos go to Nicolas Roger.
- Geopoint calculations within a repeat are now working.Thanks to Adilson Furlani for reporting issues with calculations affecting the first record of a repeat with 3.5.
- The page counter when using the pages style in a survey now works correctly in Arabic.
With this update, we are also introducing support for Garmin Glo 2. To learn how to make a connection to your Garmin Glo 2 from Survey123, please check Direct GNSS external receiver support in Survey123 3.3
As usual, our What's new in Survey123—Survey123 for ArcGIS | ArcGIS help topic highlights what is new in this and previous releases.
In addition to this update, you will also find the initial Beta builds of our 3.6 release available for testing through our Early Adopter Community | Esri Early Adopter Program The Beta builds include support for polygons and polylines, web maps, mobile map packages and many other map enhancements. A Windows setup program to install the Survey123 website and REST API locally is also ready for testing. We are looking at September for our next update.