Navigator Beta 4 is here for iOS devices! This beta release brings lots of quality-of-life enhancements to Navigator. This will most likely be the final iOS beta before final release, so make sure you test it out with your workflows and report any bugs to the team.
What’s new in Beta 4
- The ability to mark the current stop as visited
- Group layer support on identify and search
- Search supports barcode scanning
- Clearing recent searches
- Sign Out prompt now being displayed
- Pan and zoom rules in effect for related data
- Accessibility enhancements
- Updated to the latest runtime, bringing with it a slew of enhancements and bug fixes
- Now supports the new and improved ArcGIS locators in addition to classic locators
- Updated localization
How to get Beta 4
If you're already a member of the TestFlight group and have downloaded one of the earlier betas, you should have a new version waiting for you in TestFlight right now. If this is your first time checking out a Navigator beta, head over to the public TestFlight group to sign up and start testing.