A new beta version of Navigator for ArcGIS has been released on the Android platform! As we continue to work toward a final release across all supported mobile platforms, we are adding more features and functionality to the Android version of Navigator so that all users will have the same Navigator experience - regardless of mobile platform.
- Support for displaying feature popups - access all your attributes to make sure you're Navigating to the right asset.
- You can now create multi-stop routes within the mobile app
- You can also edit multi-stop routes within the app
- Support for travel modes (walking, driving, golf carts, heavy trucks, etc.) - use our out-of-the box travel modes or create your own to smartly route your drivers along the best paths and routes for their current mode of travel
- Support for cross-app linking via URL scheme - build-in functionality in your third party app to launch Navigator get field workers to specific work orders or tasks
- Updated localization
- More bug fixes than you can shake a stick at
- Tablet Support - coming in Beta 3
- Checking for pre-planned route updates - coming in Beta 3
- Content Navigation - coming in Beta 3
- MMPK Update - coming in Beta 3
- Map details - Final release
- Pause navigation - Final release
- Support for tracker tracks - Next release