The first 2016 Semi-Annual GeoNet Contest went quickly this year. The contest came to an end on June 30, 2016, and the results are now being reviewed. An official announcement of the winners will be posted soon.
There were a lot of new participants this contest, and along with several new names up on the leaderboard. Whether you made the top 20 or just to level 3, each one of you is important to this community.
Although this contest is over, we gearing up the second 2016 Semi-Annual GeoNet Contest which will run from July 1st - December 31st. The points have been reset on the GeoNet Contest page, and everyone has a fresh start. Check out what you could win - 2016 GeoNet Contest Prizes
Not sure where to start?
- Log into GeoNet with your Esri Account to earn points.
- View your earned and unearned missions from your Profile > Reputation > Missions
- Stay up with the current leaderboard by visiting the GeoNet Contest group.
- Complete the on-boarding missions:
- In the game - Upload an avatar
- Joiner - Join a group
- Sherlock - Use the search bar
- Upwardly Mobile - Follow someone
Completed all of those? Check out all of the additional ways to earn points - GeoNet Points System
Also keep in mind that the Annual GeoNet Contest for the Grand Prizes is still running through December 31, 2016.
For more information see: 2016 GeoNet Contest Rules