At this year's Esri User Conference (UC), we will be having a new Special Interest Group (SIG) meeting. If you are attending the UC, please join us to explore GIS for environmental and natural resources government agencies. This is a unique opportunity to hear from your peers and Esri subject matter experts regarding the latest technological advancements and tips and tricks to improve your everyday work. The agenda includes lightning talks from users working in various environmental and natural resources agencies.
Topics to be discussed include:
• integrated field mobility approaches for species management
• real-time wildlife tracking for enhanced conservation decision-making
• approaches to usability of configured versus custom recreation applications
• aligning agricultural business objectives with Esri tools
• collaborative approaches to the communication of harmful algal bloom (HAB) detections
We will also provide the opportunity to ask questions, as well connect with other folks from this diverse community. The SIG will take place on Wednesday July 10th 11:30 -12:30 in SDCC, Room 24C. We hope to see you at this event!