The Esri Transportation Team is excited and pleased for you to join us at the 2020 Esri User Conference virtually. This year we have some great demos and resources for those of you working on and interested in solving transportation-related problems associated with the Roads and Highways industry segment. Our team has been hard at work creating content, demos, resources, applications you can try out below. As always, if you have any questions or would like to learn more, please visit us at our virtual kiosk or subtopic area Roads & Highways. We are excited to meet with you, listen, and help solve your business problems.
- New Esri Maintenance Site
- Esri Location Referencing Agenda (Esri Roads and Highways)
- Esri Transportation Webinars - Past (recorded) and Upcoming
Try it live applications:
- CDOT Asset Condition Dashboard - Example of the Colorado DOT Asset Condition Dashboard.
- INDOT Culvert and Storm Drain Inventory Dashboard - This dashboard reports on Culverts and storm and storm drains collected using LRS in Survey123. Please request a demo to see the full workflow.
- Stormwater Inspection Dashboard - This demo dashboard tracks MS4 inspection and maintenance work along the roadway. Please request a demo to see the full workflow.
- Historic Project Repository - This project viewer provides of view of all past projects and gives the user the ability to selected shelved projects and visualize the value of those projects.
- Nevada Vehicle Crash Data Viewer - This viewer supports search of statewide crash data between 2014 and 2018. The user can filter by crash type, and as you zoom in on the dynamic hex bins, you get to the original crash point.
- VDOT Adopt A Highway Portal - This is an Esri demo site that demonstrates how Hub Premium can manage 2-way collaboration between the public and the DOT. Please request a demo to see the full workflow.
- Freistadt Bypass Project - This scene shows the power of the ArcGIS Platform, featuring data collected with Drone to Map, lidar collection, integrated mesh network generation. It features the Wayback Imagery Service to show the before and after imagery at the site of the construction project.
- CAD to GIS Conversion - This scene was created from a CAD file imported into GIS and converted to a 3D Scene. Please request a demo to see the full workflow.
- MS4 Mobile Inspection Workflow - This video highlights the MS4 Mobile Inspection solution for DOT's.
- VDOT Adopt A Highway Solution - This video highlights how DOT's can automate theAdopt A Highway workflow.
- The Esri Location Referencing - This video shows how DOT's can mage their LRS using Esri Location Referencing
- Form-Based Event Editing - This video shows how a DOT can leverage webhooks and Survey123 to create and manage LRS Events.
- Project Prioritization with Insights for ArcGIS - This demos shows how to prioritize construction projects with Insights for ArcGIS.
- Using Offline Areas with explorer for ArcGIS
- Expedite Workplay Service Issues - ArcGIS Indoors Facility Management Demo
- At Speed Data Collection - Using Quick Capture to perform windshield Surveys
Customer Use Cases