Starting August 27, 2020, the 2020 U.S. Data Update for ArcGIS Business Analyst Desktop and ArcGIS Business Analyst Enterprise will be available for download via MyEsri.
Key highlights of the data include:
- Updated Historical Time Series for Population, Households, and Housing Units expanded from 2010-2018 to 2010-2019 in Esri’s 2020 Time Series
- New data: Labor Force by Age, which includes estimates of civilian labor force, employed, unemployed, and unemployment rate by age. Please see a new learn lesson that explains how to use and interpret Esri’s US Civilian Labor Force Data.
- New report: Civilian Labor Force Profile
- New data collection: Employment and Unemployment
- Adjustments for COVID-19 reflected in Net Worth, Employment/Unemployment, Home Value, Income, and Tenure.
For additional details on download instructions and others, please refer to this blog: https://www.esri.com/arcgis-blog/products/bus-analyst/announcements/2020-u-s-data-update-for-arcgis-business-analyst-desktop-and-arcgis-business-analyst-enterprise/