ArcGIS Earth 1.10.1 has been released on April 30th, 2020, you can download and install the latest release here
Here is the list for what's new and release notes.
The following enhancements have been added on this new release ArcGIS Earth 1.10.1.
- Fixed the authentication bug for data services hosted on a PKI-secured Linux server.
- Fixed the crash issue for 3D object scene layers with a procedural symbol.
- Added support for online services in a mobile scene package.
- Appended the application name and version number to ArcGIS Earth user-agent string records.
- Added support for bookmarks from Web scene and Web map.
The following reported bugs were fixed at ArcGIS Earth 1.10.1:
- BUG-000129129: Labels disappear or appear in the outer space area in ArcGIS Earth.
- ENH-000129409: Append the application name and version number to ArcGIS Earth user-agent string records.
- BUG-000129571: 3D object scene layers cause ArcGIS Server to crash.
If you encounter a built-in black login window issue when opening the PKI authentication KML service for the first time, please try one of the following methods:
- Close the login window and then refresh the KML service in the table of contents.
- Sign in to the Portal hosting the KML service in Portal Manager as the first step.
Stay safe and healthy.