The App Templates in AppStudio Desktop have been updated to work with the AppStudio 4.0. All four templates now support Runtime 100.6. Here is a list of other updates to the templates in this release:
3D Scene viewer
- In the AppStudio 4.0 beta release we introduced a new 3D Scene Viewer template - to discover, browse and interact with ArcGIS 3D maps (web scenes). Based on your feedback we have now added support for the offline scenes aka mobile scene packages in this release. Similar to other AppStudio template apps, you configure the template to consume your desired global web scenes and mobile scene packages by providing their item ids hosted within your organization or publicly across ArcGIS Platform.
- This template now allows you to do sign-in to your organization across ArcGIS Platform to display the secured content (web scenes & mobile scene packages) and to download mobile scene packages. Once downloaded onto your device, the mobile scene package will be available to operate without any internet connection. Below is a quick video on how to display a mobile scene package.
Let us know what do you want to see in the future release in the comment below or by email.
- BUG-000124162- Resolved issue with submitting a report with audio or video attachments when submitting report through saved drafts.
- AppFramework.Controls library reference has been removed from the Quick Report template as the AppStudio Framework has deprecated this library
- Other bug fixes and UI enhancements
- AppFramework.Controls library reference has been removed from the Map Tour template as the AppStudio Framework has deprecated this library
Please feel free to test and provide your feedback through the GeoNet or emailing the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.