Tuesday, April 21, 2020 at Online
Starts at 9:00 AM · Ends at 10:00 AM, PDT (America/Los_Angeles)
Register online today!
Deep Learning has revolutionized imagery exploitation. In a matter of minutes, you can find objects of interest or classify pixels with high accuracy, across massive areas. Applications range from map production automation, damaged structures assessment post hurricanes, counting trees for agriculture census, monitoring land cover change, to counting features from drone imagery and full motion video (FMV).
Come and explore how new deep learning capabilities in ArcGIS can help you access this exciting world with zero lines of code (or a few ones if you prefer)!
This webinar will cover the following topics:
- An introduction to AI, machine learning, and deep learning
- Labeling and preparing data for deep learning
- Training models and running inference
- Integration with deep learning frameworks
- Scaling deep learning workflows
- Integration with ArcGIS Full Motion Video (FMV)
- Examples and use cases from different industries
- Tips on how to start today
- Useful resources