Wednesday, July 11, 2018 at Santa Rosa Room in the Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina
Starts at 10:00 AM · Ends at 11:00 AM, PDT (America/Los_Angeles)
New to GeoNet? Want to learn more tips and tricks and get more out of your GeoNet experience? We're hosting three GeoNet 101 hands-on and interactive sessions to welcome and support new members. Know a fellow Esri user who coming to UC 2018 and needs to join and get started GeoNet? Invite them to this session!
- This hands-on and instructional session is for Esri users who have just learned about GeoNet and haven't joined yet or users who have just begun their journey and want to learn the basics of GeoNet.
- Hear the history of GeoNet and learn the basics of how to get started on GeoNet and so you can join the growing community of more than 250,000 Esri users and GIS professionals.
- We'll also share success stories about how the Esri Community is using GeoNet to share ideas, ask questions, collaborate better and get help on their GIS projects.
- This session is interactive so plan to get tips and hands-on instruction to begin your GeoNet journey at UC!
- Christopher Catania
Digital Community StrategistI'm the Digital Community Strategist overseeing the strategy for GeoNet and Esri online customer communities. Prior to Esri, I've spent the last several years creating online communities and using communication, collaboration and social media strategies to build relationships between brands and their customers and organizations and their employees. When I'm not at work, I enjoy reading great books, getting lost in a great movies, watching the Cubs, trail running, getting outdoors, spending time with my family and sharing my thoughts on the business of online communities, live music and life on my website Live Fix (christophercatania.com).
- I am the new GeoNet Community Manager. Prior to Esri, I managed an online community for a pharmaceutical company, where I gained over five years experience building and managing communities. I am really looking forward to diving into this community and getting to know everyone! When I am not working I love to spend time with my family and friends, I love to travel, read and really enjoy the outdoors. Although I live in the rolling green hills of WV, the beach is my happy place.
Santa Rosa Room in the Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina
333 W Harbor Drive San Diego United States