Wednesday, July 12, 2017 at Marina - Salon F
Starts at 10:15 AM · Ends at 11:30 AM, PDT (America/Los_Angeles)
Hey GeoNet Community - For the first time at UC we're hosting a GeoNet 101 hands-on and interactive session to welcome and support new members. Know a fellow Esri user who needs to join and get started GeoNet? Invite them to this session!
Who is this for?
- This hands-on and instructional session is for Esri users who just learned about GeoNet and haven't joined yet, or users who have just begun their journey and want to learn the basics of GeoNet.
- Search this GeoNet 101 event in the UC agenda and add it to your schedule.
What to expect?
- Hear the history of GeoNet and learn the basics of how to get started on GeoNet and so you can join the growing community of more than 200,000 Esri users and GIS professionals.
- We'll also share success stories about how the Esri Community is using GeoNet to share ideas, ask questions, collaborate better and get help on their GIS projects.
- This session is interactive so plan to get tips and hands-on instruction to begin your GeoNet journey at UC!
Want to meet with other new members and seasoned community members?
Marina - Salon F