Wednesday, September 21, 2016 at https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7866205628303355651
Starts at 9:00 AM · Ends at 10:00 AM, PDT (America/Los_Angeles)
Please join us to see why ArcGlS is the technology platform of choice for organizations to mitigate today's dynamic threats and meet security challenges. ArcGIS encourages innovation in conducting analysis and collaboration across your organization and partner agencies.
This webinar will highlight how ArcGIS advances your organization beyond monolithic common operating pictures (COPs) to an interactive platform for creating easy to use applications for sharing information and intelligence. Esri domain experts supported by active intelligence center personnel will demonstrate how to
- Advance your systems from singular databases and applications to an intelligence application platform.
- Integrate intelligence and identify patterns, trends, and relationships.
- Repurpose web services across multiple systems and jurisdictions.
- Improve threat, vulnerability, and consequence assessments to safeguard communities and critical infrastructure.
- Improve planning and coordination of incidents and natural disasters.
- Enhance information dissemination using interactive and dynamic products.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.