Aug

I Have a Skeletonized Model - What Am I Missing? [Webinar]

Created by MLamas-esristaff Employee on Jul 30, 2015

Thursday, August 13, 2015 at Online Webinar

Starts at 9:00 AM · Ends at 10:00 AM, PDT (America/Los_Angeles)

• MLamas-esristaff

You must REGISTER https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7744961373765880066for the webinar.

You’ve built your skeletonized model. But what is it missing? Find out when you register for the Esri webinar on August 13th: “I have a Skeletonized Model – What Am I Missing?”

In this complimentary webinar, the Esri Water Team will be joined by Innovyze to discuss Skeletonized models and All Pipes models. Join us to learn more about types of Skeletonized models as well as historical reasons for using a Skeletonized model. We will also discuss the creation and upkeep of an All Pipes model and what benefits are gained by choosing this model type:

-  Higher accuracy

-  Better water quality

-  Improved unidirectional flushing

-  Greater understanding of fire flows

-  Stronger operational modeling

-  Clear prioritization for asset renewal

-  Calibration of real-time and continuous data

Why model your distribution system?

Modeling your system lets you perform geospatial analysis, manage infrastructure, and plan business activities.  Models support decision-making for the design and operation of your system. In addition, they add quantitative, detailed information to your expert intuition and experience.  Finally, models enable you to experiment with alternative solutions to identify your highest-value solutions.

You must REGISTER for the webinar.

Online Webinar