GeoInquiry Modify on a Mac

04-27-2017 02:09 PM
Labels (1)

GeoInquiry Modify on a Mac

For now, MS Word is not consuming a PDF any longer so I did some noodling around and found a free online converter that creates a Word document from a PDF file. It's easy, free and sends the file directly to your email. See attachment file for simple instructions!  T3G AlumsK12 InstructionGeoMentors

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
Attachments
Comments

Anita,

The converter is free for 14 days.  I haven't tried it, yet.  It may be worth purchasing.

Thank you.

Anita!!! Once again you have proven to be the best "Homeroom Mother" a T3Ger could ask for!  Let the "hacking" umm I mean editing begin!!!! Seriously, the Geo-Inquiries project is my favorite part of ESRI for educators because so many teachers really need to have something in their hands, tangible...ready to go in order to try something that might be outside of their comfort zone. And, it has been incredible, as a teacher, to use as a tool in all kinds of ways. I was grateful for the inquiries and of course for ConnectEd but the fact that ESRI allows us to add to or change up the inquiries to fit our needs or to expand them, create our own with the template is beyond believable. I know of no other company that would do that. It truly is appreciated!!!! I can't wait to see those in Beta...and especially my other history love down the line...World History!!! Big Hugs Anita!!!

Tama, thanks for the kind words. I was so disappointed to see that Word for Mac was not allowing me to convert PDFs any longer. I figured there had to be another way! Glad I could find something simple and free for us Mac users!! Keep at the great work and would love to see some of your "modifications" : ).

Cheers!

Anita

Hi Della. You are correct that the converter that you download onto your desktop is free for 15 days. I believe the online one that emails the word file to you is unlimited. We'll LEE a close eye on it though. 

Thanks!

Anita

Version history
Last update:
‎04-27-2017 02:09 PM
Updated by:
Contributors