CGA Statistics

04-07-2017 05:36 PM

CGA Statistics

Hi Geonet!

I have not gotten to share much of the rules I have developed at my current job, but I do have something I have been playing with that I have found useful. I made a series of toy statistical functions I thought I would share. I am still working on them a little bit (I might try overloading them to simplify them). They use string lists to compute statistics which is clearly not ideal, but it does have its uses (largely using string lists to potentially control shapes, adjust splits, etc). They are not perfect or optimized, but they work. 
Let me know if some other statistic might be helpful for your work.

Download Link

Github repo: GitHub - d-wasserman/cga-stats: This is a simple set of functions to calculate standard statistics w... 

Demo from Console
Devin LavigneEric WittnerChris Wilkins‌ 

Comments

David, thank you for sharing this. The link you have is not correct (shows lovely 404 page). Link that works is

GitHub - d-wasserman/cga-stats: This is a simple set of functions to calculate standard statistics w... 

Hi Zorko, 

Thanks for catching that. I did change my end username on github, but the old links should all work now and in the future. If you find any other pages I have with this issue let me know.  Just as an FYI, I am adding handles to the complete street rule for adjusting Trees. I would love your feedback when you find time. 

Eric WittnerThomas Fuchs‌ It is worth mentioning that all of repos will adjust accordingly include the CS Rule. If you click on an old link, it should work no problem, and it will redirect you to the current page. I don't expect this to pose a problem for ESRI, but I am giving you notice. 

David

Version history
Last update:
‎04-07-2017 05:36 PM
Updated by:
Contributors