You may find yourself with more than one Esri Account. This may happen if you create them for different organizations, various training courses, ArcGIS Online uses, massive open online courses (MOOCs), etc. Esri Accounts link directly to a GeoNet identity. If you want to merge these accounts to simplify account management, please review the information below:
- Esri Accounts may be merged depending upon the account type. This would combine training records, support cases, contact information, etc. under one account. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to see if your accounts can be merged.
- Esri Accounts that are merged will not affect the content on GeoNet; however, if may prevent you from logging in using the older/deactivated account.
- See FAQ | Esri Accounts for more information.
- GeoNet identities cannot be merged, but they can be deactivated. Please send an email to email@example.com to request that a GeoNet account be deactivated.
- This will remove the account profile from search results.
- Content under the account will remain accessible on GeoNet.
- Existing points and badges cannot be transferred to another account.
- Deactivating a GeoNet account does not deactivate the Esri Account.