Story map 1

09-05-2015 09:05 AM

Story map 1

I used Snap2Map to create a map of the landscape of Helpline Youth Counseling center in Whittier, California.  It was opened in late June 2015.  I did this to practice using the app, which I learned about at T3G 2015.

I made it public, and I didn't use any premium Esi layers, so I don't know why it requires a log-in.

Attachments
Comments

How do I remove this?  The offline file won't open.  I misspelled Esri.  My apologies.

Snap2Map creates a story map, with a layer of content, which gets put into a map, which gets saved out as an app. To "make it public," all three elements need to be shared publicly. If any element is not public, the item at which the user arrives will say "Oh, this item or something down the creation chain is not public, so please sign in."

The three layers you refer to are the content layer, the basemap and the app.  How does one make each of those public?  In otherwords, where to I find the "public" option to click.  When the map is saved in my Content, the option is clear.  Is that option for the app?  When do the options for the content layer and basemap appear?

Thank you.

Version history
Last update:
‎09-05-2015 09:05 AM
Updated by:
Contributors