List of the latest enhancements and changes:
- Updated to WAB 2.17
- Fixed issue with using this widget in Tab Theme. Profile hiding the close button on the sidebar controller.
- Now when used in the Jewlerybox and tab theme it will open those controllers automatically.
Older enhancements or changes
- Added ability to select existing line features to profile.
- Added ability to choose which segment of the selected polyline to profile.
- Added setting to control elevation decimal precision.
- Fixed Issue with resizing widget and profile getting cut off.
- Moved all widget links to a widget menu instead.
- Added the ability to export Profile data to CSV file.
- Added the ability to flip the profiles direction of travel.
- Added support for doing profiles when basemap is not Web Mercator
- Added the ability to export the profile chart as an image (if you are not using Internet Explorer and your browser supports HTML5 Canvas).
- Added fix for Launchpad Theme UI issues
- This is a port over of the Elevation Profile Template.
- Some modifications have been done to prevent chart indicator text clipping
- The chart display features like color, font size, etc are all configurable in the widget settings UI
- Some validation is done on the profile task service url.
- Full help documentation is provided for configuring and using the widget.