List of the latest enhancements and changes:
- Added the ability to have the maps info window popup at a fixed position then showing identify results.
- Made settings UI changes to more all general setting to a separate dialog and clean up the main settings dialog.
- Made it possible to turn off the auto close of the popup by setting the settings value to 0.
Previous enhancements and changes:
Check the "Older enhancements or changes.txt" in the download for a complete list.
- If you are hosting this widget on a https server, then make sure you change all your excludelayer urls to https. Failure to do so will result in widget failure.
- Specify which layers are to be identified
- Format the fields for identify layers
- Configure links and link icon
- Close result popups after a number of seconds of losing focus
- Choose which layer to identify in the widget UI using drop down list
- Specify layers to be excluded from identify operation
- Choose to only identify configured layers
- Replace null values with empty strings
- Configure default symbology for identify results
- Specify Visible, Top, or All layers to be identified.
- Option to Keep Identify Active
- All Identify geometry types are configurable
- Option to use map time