You can now place yourself on the map of GeoNet and find others near and far. It's easy to start!
1. From anywhere in GeoNet, click on Map.
2. You will see a pop-up asking you to get started (see below) and you will be sent to edit your profile. (For more information on editing your GeoNet profile, see Setting Up Your Profile.)
3. Fill out your preferred location by filling out the corresponding fields. This will tell where you will be displayed on the GeoNet map. Click Save.
4. To see where you are on the map and to see other GeoNet users, click on Map again on that top navigation.
5. You will now see your pin (in red) as well as the map pins of others across the globe. To see who these pins are, click on any grey pin and the person's information will pop up. You can click on the name to go to his or her profile.
Browse around the map and see who has connected to GeoNet throughout the world!