Over the last 2 weeks we've seen many new ArcGIS Dashboards and Apps created to help monitor and support the COVID-19 situation worldwide. Many people are interested in learning more information each day at the global, regional, and local levels.
Last edited: 6/24/2020
To deploy your own COVID-19 solution, here are 2 good ArcGIS Solutions templates to help get you started:
- Coronavirus Response | ArcGIS Solutions for Local Government
- Coronavirus Business Continuity | ArcGIS Solutions
- Coronavirus Recovery Solutions Available Now
- Coronavirus Wellness Checks Solution Released
- Coronavirus Small Business Recovery Solution Released
To learn more about how to get started with ArcGIS Dashboards, see this blog
In some instances, your COVID-19 solution(s) may get high traffic volumes. Some resources that will help you create and deploy optimal solutions.
- Essential Configurations for Highly Scalable ArcGIS Online Web Applications (Viral Applications)
- Best practices for high traffic ArcGIS Dashboards
- Improve your extent-based filtering in ArcGIS Dashboards
- 7 habits of highly effective coronavirus websites
If you're looking for some COVID-19 resources, please checkout this site: COVID-19 Resources
Hope this helps,