Due to reorganization of ArcMap Parcel Fabric add-in content, the back-up zip file of previous versions of this add-in has been moved here to GeoNet.
NOTE: Installing a different version of an add-in.
If you are installing the add-in directly on your client machine, as opposed to placing the add-in file at a network share location, then follow these steps:
First un-install the version currently on the client machine.
1. In ArcMap go to Customize -> Add-in Manager
2. On the Add-ins tab click to select the add-in you want to un-install, and then click the Delete button.
3. Click Yes on the dialog that asks for confirmation on the delete.
4. Click Close.
5. Close ArcMap.
6. Start ArcMap and use Add-in Manager to confirm the add-in is not listed under the My Add-ins section of the left pane.
7. Close ArcMap.
8. Double-click the add-in file for the version of the add-in that you want to install.
9. Click the Install Add-in button.
10. Start ArcMap and use Add-in Manager to confirm that the desired version of the add-in is now listed under My Add-ins.
A. if problems are encountered when attemping to run the add-in, check to make sure you have privileges on the well-known folder. You should be able to browse to the file add-in location on disk, in the well-known folder: C:\Users\<username>\Documents\ArcGIS\AddIns\Desktop10.<0-1>\
B. Alternatively, consider using a network share for your add-in, and follow the steps below.
If you use a network share to load the add-in, then follow these steps:
1. In ArcMap go to Customize -> Add-in Manager.
2. In the left pane on the Add-ins tab, scroll down to the Shared Add-ins.
3. Under Shared Add-ins, click on the add-in name that you want to change and confirm the add-in version in the right pane is the one you want to change from.
4. Click the Options tab on the Add-in Manager and get the share location for the add-in you want to change from.
4. Click Close on the Add-in Manager and close ArcMap.
5. Using the required privileges, browse to the share location and replace the add-in file with the version of the add-in file that you want to change to.
6. Start ArcMap and use Add-in Manager to confirm that the desired version of the add-in is now listed under Shared Add-ins.
General notes and resources:
A. See the Administrator Settings heading under the help section here:
B. Additional uninstall and re-install steps:https://bit.ly/2xN8dPy