Job Number: 52012
Department: Information Technology
Location: Fort Pierce, FL
Job Status: Full time
Closing: Until Filled
This position provides professional programming and analytical services. Activities require interaction with application development software and operating systems to create/maintain data-centric applications. The Programmer Analyst requires an ability to perform independent analysis, communication, coding and problem solving.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for this position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Provide internal and external users with Tier 2 technical support of applications
- Collaborate with the IT Team to plan, develop, test, & implement business solutions using a variety of technologies, tools, and languages
- Design and develop SQL Server database objects, including views, stored procedures and indexes, as required
- Maintain, modify and enhance existing application programs
- Develop and maintain applications that integrate with vendor solutions
- Interface with users to provide technical expertise for systems, applications, and web sites
- Other duties and tasks as assigned
The requirements listed below are representative of the skill, and/or ability required.
- Associate's Degree in computer science or related field, with 1+ years related experience
- A minimum of one (1) years of experience developing and maintaining SQL Server databases
- A minimum of one (1) year of experience developing and maintaining web or Net applications
- Windows and web development including presentation layer, data access, and database development
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum software development methodologies
- Knowledge of adapting patterns and existing libraries in programming solutions
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with emphasis on superior customer service
- Detail oriented, with the ability to multi-task and problem solve, while meeting project deadlines
- Ability to comprehend and follow verbal and written technical instructions and scripts
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required
- In-depth knowledge of computers and other office equipment.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time with use of both hands and good finger dexterity. Excellent close/color vision required.
- Willingness to obtain additional technical knowledge and learn office best practices