- Type:Full Time
- Salary/Pay Rate:$55,000
- Posted Date:07/23/2019 2:37 pm
To apply, please visit the job posting.
The GIS Analyst is expected to work independently with other departments in developing GIS solutions.
Successful candidates will have the passion for learning and utilizing the latest technologies.
The GIS Analyst will work under the supervision of the GIS Manager. This position includes creating and presenting data reports as well as training staff in the use of GIS technology. This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
- Applicants should possess a Bachelor’s degree with a major or Certificate in Geography, GIS or related field; a Master’s degree and/or GISP is preferred.
- Applicants should have a 3-4 years of progressively responsible experience in providing GIS support.
- Experience with Esri ArcGIS Pro, ArcGIS online and ArcGIS Server are required.
- Experience with FME, Lucity, EnerGov, SQL Server are beneficial.
- The GIS Analyst is expected to have excellent written and oral communication skills.
Esri ArcGIS Pro
ArcGIS Enterprise, including ArcGIS Server, SQL Geodatabases and Portal
Experience editing in a multi-user versioned environment
Ability to work well with GIS staff as well as other departments to develop GIS solutions and strategies
Desire to continue learning new technologies and apply in appropriate situations
This is a full-time, exempt position. The GIS Analyst is expected to work on-site Monday – Friday, 8 am – 5 pm. Additional hours may be required to support Emergency Operations and periodic maintenance.