Effective Transit Route and Stop-Level Planning with TBEST - Webinar PowerPoint Presentation

02-28-2019 12:07 PM

Effective Transit Route and Stop-Level Planning with TBEST - Webinar PowerPoint Presentation

Hello Everyone!

We hosted a webinar on, "Effective Transit Route and Stop-Level Planning with TBEST."  today and here is the presentation deck. This webinar highlighted the core capabilities of the TBEST transit planning solution, that is used by leading public transit agencies across the country. TBEST is used for ridership estimation and market, operational, equity, and accessibility analysis to help you plan the most effective routes and stops that serve your jurisdiction.

The recording will be available on our YouTube channel in about a week or so, I'll include that in the comments when available. 

Transportation - YouTube  

Attachments
Comments

Thank you so much for sharing your YouTube video Playlist. I just viewed it and it was very helpful for me. Everyone please do watch the videos:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdVnJnpRENTlJgGhaAybmiQ7T31lGtaviceCityApk

Thanks Again

Version history
Last update:
‎02-28-2019 12:07 PM
Updated by:
Contributors