Similar to documents, a blog post is intended to convey information to the community in the form of an article or story. It helps drives engagement through comments and allows readers to share their thoughts, opinions, or ask questions about the post. A good example of a blog post is the announcement of features for a product release or updates about an event.
Using blogs is a great way to share stories, posts for a specific topic, interview Q&A, event and product updates. Blogs can be posted and associated with Spaces, or Groups.
To create a blog post:
- Click Create > Blog Post.
- You can add a banner image to your blog post.
- Enter a title for your post, then enter the body of the post, attach supporting files (if any), and add tags/keywords to help search find your post. Optionally add some style to your blog by capitalizing the first letter.
- Select where you want the blog to be posted.
- Optionally, click on Advanced Options to Schedule, then choose the date and time you want your blog to be published and to manage comments.
- Save your posts as a draft or select Publish if you are ready to go live with your post.
Note: Posts scheduled for a later date and time will not Publish for user view until the date and time selected.