Here’s how to log in to GeoNet for a Live Chat event. The URL provided in your invitation (announcement, an e-mail, a tweet, etc.) is the actual page where the discussion will occur on the date noted. This page just explains how to sign in to that page. We suggest you log in a day or two ahead of time to ensure you have the needed credentials.
1) Go to the Live Chat discussion noted in your invitation.
2) Click the login link at the top right.
3) You’ll see a Welcome dialog box. Type in your Esri credentials. (If you do not have Esri credentials, set them up and return to the Live Chat discussion page.)
4) When you are successfully signed in, you will see your name and Esri username at the top right and your profile picture or avatar (if you have one) and GeoNet message notifications (the number next to the "bell") below them.
Successfully logged in!
5) Now you can post your questions and participate in the Live Chat.
6) To log out, choose the down arrow next your picture or avatar to open the menu and click "Log out."