Below is the list of key functionality and fixes that will be included in this My Esri release
My Esri Release Items
- For consistency and visibility, the "Questions?" option on My Esri has been updated to "Ask a Question" and floats on the page versus being fixed at the bottom right corner of the page.
- The issue with adding tags to the permissions of users has been fixed.
- The problem with showing organization-appropriate permissions in the Permissions Grid has been corrected.
- Admins will now detailed information on the Permissions Log regarding actions made for authorized callers.
- The ability to search for provisioning files by MAC address has been added.
- The Deliver Method step in Create New Provisioning File has been updated to pre-populate the signed on user's email address.
- The ability to add the signed on user as a CC in the email notification during the Create Provisioning File process has been added.
- The issue where "Core and Extensions" and "Extensions Only" options were showing for Additional Portal Products when ESLF was selected during the Create Provisioning File process has been corrected.
- To help clarify who can and who cannot submit support cases, the Request Case option will appear for all who can view Support information. If you have that permission but are not an authorized caller, you'll see instructions on how to become an authorized caller so you can submit cases.