Here is an overview of the GeoNet platform profile page layout:
- Your profile details are featured in the left column.
- Your primary profile picture and the avatar are the same.
If you previously had a different profile picture than an avatar with the old layout, the profile picture will become part of the pictures gallery at the bottom of the new profile, and the current avatar will be the profile pic at the top of the profile page.
- Your email and preferred address will only show if you indicated you want it visible to everyone.
- You can add a banner image to your profile. Profile Banner Images
- Add your skills by typing in a new skill and clicking Add Skills. Adding Skills to Your Profile
- Your personal photo gallery is located at the bottom of the profile. Select "Add photos" to add images to the gallery. Upload Your Profile Photo and Avatar
- Your content is listed in a content column, ordered by your Top Content, Recent Activity, and Most Liked Content.
- The navigation menu allows you to see Bookmarks, Reputation, and Calendar.
Setting Up Your Profile
Modifying Your Profile Privacy Settings
Set up and Change GeoNet Email Preferences
Creating Bookmarks in GeoNet
Additional GeoNet how-to's and resources can be found on the GeoNet Tools & Resources page.