Your personal information is compiled from the GeoNet community profile and the Esri Global Account system. The biography is currently only editable within the community. Other parts of your profile such as name, email, and password can be edited from your Esri Global Account under the MyEsri Sign In at the top corner of the screen.
Editing Your GeoNet Profile Details
- Click the drop-down menu next to your avatar picture below the GeoNet banner on the top-right side. Click Edit Profile to go directly to the Profile Details. You can also click on your hyperlinked name to view your existing profile and then click the Edit profile link below the navigation.
- Once on the Profile Details page, you can update your Biography, Preferred Location address, and your Nickname. Click finished once you made your changes.
Editing Your Name, Email, and Password through MyEsri
- From the GeoNet community site hover over your login name on the upper-right side above the GeoNet banner and click on "My ESRI."
- Click on My Profile -> Update Contact Information.
- Optionally log into My Esri site and click on My Profile tab https://my.esri.com/#/profile/info
- Click on Update Contact Information, Update Address or Change Password to update the desired fields.
- When finished click on Update.
- You will need to log out of GeoNet and then log back into GeoNet to see the changes to your GeoNet profile.
Now that you have updated your GeoNet profile, learn more:
Additional GeoNet how-to's and resources can be found on the GeoNet Tools & Resources page.