Below is the list of key functionality and fixes that will be included in this My Esri release.
My Esri Release Items
Licensing & Developer Subscriptions
- Developer subscription unlink functionality on Manage Developer Subscriptions has been added.
- Resolved the issue where 10.6-10.6.1 was not displaying.
- The version range in Generate Portal for ArcGIS now shows 10.6 - 10.6.1.
- Fixed the issue where customers could not create ESLF files.
- Added 'Date' to the File Timeout in the Authentication step in ESLF files.
- The maintenance renewal process has been updated on My Esri.
- The ability to renew maintenance orders with a credit card has been added.
- Sales taxes to renew maintenance orders has been added.
- Automatic term date update to Term licenses has been added.
- For admins who can view Support, they will now be able to see the entitlements when they export their authorized caller list.
- For authorized callers at domestic (US) organizations, they can now add an additional contact to any case submitted. This contact will be notified regarding any activity on the case, in addition to the submitter.
- Courtesy cases submitted are now visible in My Esri
- The unsubscribe function from a bug is now available for users with view support permissions.
- For admins and those with Assign Authorized Callers permission, we have addressed the issue where an error was being shown when exporting to PDF from Manage Users and Authorized Callers.