- Who is WeCan?
- WeCan is a grassroots network of women and allies at Esri united around a common mission: to empower the women of Esri to achieve their goals and build strong careers. WeCan was founded in July of 2017. While internal to the Esri organization, WeCan recognizes the need to leverage our network to support and empower the broader community of women in the geospatial industry.
- Here are some of the WeCan Leaders at Esri:
- Why has this GeoNet group been created?
- After receiving such positive feedback from the WeCan Empower Your Voice session at the 2018 Esri User Conference, WeCan saw a need to extend the conversation about empowering women to the broader geospatial community. The Women’s Geospatial Forum is a place for women to come together to share, learn and support one another.
- What can I do to be more involved in the movement?
- We encourage you to be an active member of the group by commenting on existing discussions and creating your own content.
- While WeCan is internal to Esri, if you are interested in joining an organization check out Women in GIS (WiGIS), which is an international, professional, and social advocacy group for women and their allies.
- For Esri employees seeking additional information, please search WeCan in Compass.
10 people found this helpful