Welcome to the GeoNet New Member Scavenger Hunt!
Follow the tasks below to learn how to navigate and get to know GeoNet.
Scavenger Hunt Tasks:
- Update your profile - add an avatar, add something about yourself
- What time zone do you have set in GeoNet? (hint: review your preferences, set your time zone if it isn’t correct).
- Do you have any history or bookmarks on GeoNet yet? Find out in the spotlight search.
- Search for keywords that are relevant to you/your work. What did you find?
- Join or follow a place that is relevant to you (a product or industry or developer community), What did you choose?
- Find and follow the GeoNet Resource Hub, watch the Welcome Video. Who is speaking in the video?
- Find the Community Guiding Principles. What are the three main principles? (Hint: HHS)
- Find the GeoNet Member Introductions space and then Introduce Yourself.
4 people found this helpful