Maps are the heart of FedGIS and we want to show them off. Submit your map; one that will be printed and displayed in our gallery or one that we can highlight in our digital gallery. The map you submit for the galleries will also be considered for the next edition of Esri’s book series.
This year, the theme of galleries and book is GIS driving automation, collaboration, and communication at all levels of government. Have you worked on a project that helped local governments during a disaster? Are you making maps that show the impact of climate change on a global scale? Are you partnering with other government organizations to address security threats? If so, your map would be a perfect fit. If you don’t have a map that reflects our theme this year, share the map you are most proud of and we’ll still consider including it.
We look forward to seeing your map in a gallery and book that inspire your peers and gets your work the recognition it deserves.
Deadline to submit is January 19, 2018
|Include this information with your submission||Submission Guidelines||Be sure to answer these questions||Digital Maps and Apps Gallery requirements|
- Minimum size of map: 11"x17"
- Maximum size of map: 36"x36"
- What problem is being addressed in the map?
- If submitting an application, the application must be interactive (non static).
- File size limit for initial upload is 20 MB. If your file is larger than 20 MB please let us know after your receive your confirmation email and we will send you a link to upload a larger file.
- What solution is derived from the map?
- What benefit to your company/organization comes from utilizing this map or data?
- Applications cannot be behind a platform that requires a log in and Story Maps must be set to public.
- Only submissions created in the ArcGIS Online environment will be considered for the digital gallery.
- Esri Products Used (license level and extensions)
- Brief description of map (20 words max.)
- Completed permission form(s)
- If you are submitting a poster with multiple maps, please submit each map separately in addition to the poster.
- Must be in .pdf format only (Include all fonts or convert to outlines.)
- How to create high resolution maps
- Maps that do not meet these guidelines will not be displayed at the conference.
- Permission form(s) signed and submitted with submission.