You can enter your skills or expertise directly to your profile. Others in the community can then endorse those skills.
- Click the drop-down next to your avatar in the upper-right corner below the GeoNet banner. Then click on your hyperlinked name below your profile photo to go directly to your profile.
- Scroll down to the lower-left side of your profile column to your Skills. New Skill to add skills.
- Click the Add button to add the skill to your profile.
- You can also endorse other members for their skills. When a skill is endorsed, a number will appear for every endorsement, and the skills with the most endorsement will appear at the top in ranking order. Click on the plus symbol next to the skill you want to endorse. Clicking the number will display a list of the users.
- You can also delete skills by selecting the DELETE option that appears next to your skill.
Now that you know how to add skills to your GeoNet profile, here's more about:
Additional GeoNet how-to's and resources can be found on the GeoNet Tools & Resources page.