Thanks to the input and participation of the Esri Petroleum Users Group, this year's conference was a terrific success! Over the two-day conference attendees had the opportunity to network with 1,200 of their peers, view 37 user presentations on the latest and greatest solutions in the industry, attend 38 technical workshops, and saw firsthand how GIS solutions can drive your location strategy forward to help you increase productivity and reduce costs within your organization.
We are now pleased to announce the proceedings from the 2018 Esri Petroleum GIS Conference in Houston:
- Highlights from the conference can be found on our new Petroleum community GeoNet blog. Be sure to sign up and stay connected with us throughout the year!
- Discover the broad spectrum of technology and solutions Esri has to offer with the full video playlist of the conference Plenary Session.
- Explore over 60 exceptional user presentations and technical workshops built to solve the industries greatest challenges, and learn from thought leaders who have walked in your shoes.
- Over 1,200 industry peers come together to collaborate and share, learn, and network at this annual event. Take a brief tour of the conference through the photographic lens.
- Finally, we invite all of you to participate in the PUG Professional Salary Survey.
Next year’s conference is set for May 15-16, 2019 in Houston. Stay tuned for your exclusive invitation!