We hope that you are as excited as we are about the 28th Annual – ‘Houston PUG Meeting’ this week – it’s going to be an awesome event. Some stats:
- >1000 Attendees – representing 28 US States and 16 countries
- 17 Operators Presenting - on Spatial Data Mangt, Expl., Land, Ops., Pipeline & HSE apps.
- 18 Tech Workshops – Pro and Enterprise, Mobility, Real-Time/IoT, Imagery, Cloud and AI/ML
- 20 Tech Showcase Presentations – WAB, Insights, Collector, Ops Dashbd, Python, R and many more…
- 50 Exhibitors – an amazing array of Partner Solutions and demonstrations
- 12 Partner Showcase Presentations – Live demonstrations of new releases & capabilities
- 2 Networking Socials – Great opportunities to make connections, discuss what you are doing and share new ideas
Join the Petroleum Community on GeoNet
- We also encourage you to visit the GeoNet Resource Hub for tips and tools to assist you on your journey.
- If you have any questions or issues, please contact the GeoNet Community team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Visit the Community area in the Expo during the week to get help and learn more about GeoNet.
- Attend the GeoNet workshop on Thursday 12:15-12:45 in Esri Demo Theater.
With grateful thanks to the whole PUG community for working so hard to pull this year's Conference together, and especially those that will share their work for the positive benefit of others.
You can review minor changes to the online agenda and download the mobile app at: http://www.esri.com/events/petroleum
For those that can’t make it, we will record the plenary, be blogging using the #EsriPUG and will capture many of the tech and users presentation for publication soon after the event.
Looking forward to a great week.
Petroleum Community Outreach Manager