We will be moving forward with a release of My Esri this Wednesday June 17th, at 5pm (PST). Please see the below enhancements and fixes that will be included.
5.15 Release Items
- My Esri reports have been improved where:
- The full width of the browser window is utilized.
- Columns can now be reordered by dragging them to new positions
- The header row is frozen
- The first column is frozen, and you can freeze additional columns by dragging them to the left of the frozen column
- Improvements have been made to ensure a user who is entering My Esri for the first time or from a URL link (developer subscriptions, purchase emails) does not get stuck on the profile page when updating their language setting. After the language setting has been chosen, the update will then go to the correct destination in My Esri.
- To help with keeping track of ArcGIS Server authorization activity, a quantity in the history can be marked as 'Decommissioned'. This will be reflected in the authorizations activity report for better to ensure accuracy when auditing authorization counts.
- Links on the output Portal license file email have been updated to reflect current installation information
- For authorized callers, you can now use up to 30,000 characters (including HTML characters) to describe your Technical Support issue when you Request a Case.