We will be moving forward with a release of My Esri this Wednesday April 29th, at 5pm (PST). Please see the below enhancements and fixes that will be included.
5.13 My Esri Release Items
- Moving forward, Streetmap Premium and Business Analyst license files (SDLIC) will be available on My Esri.
- The Recover Lost Licenses workflow has been updated to show licenses that have already been returned through the Software Activation Wizard as ineligible for return.
- Pagination now works on the authorization details page.
- The Dutch language has been added back to My Esri.
- The issue has been fixed regarding contact information. When the maximum limit was reached for Standard entitlements, My Esri displayed the wrong contact information.
- The issue has been fixed regarding organizations with unlimited Premium calls. The Request Case form was defaulting to Standard instead of Premium for these organizations. The form will continue to default to Standard where the organization has a block of calls for Premium.