We will be moving forward with a release of My Esri this Wednesday April 15th, at 5pm (PST). Please see the below enhancements and fixes that will be included.
5.12 My Esri Release Items
- For premium entitled organizations that have a block premium support calls , the request case option will now default to standard instead of premium.
- The Recover Lost Licenses tool has been updated to give users a better description when a license isn't eligible for return.
- Fixed an issue where when a user selects the 'Ungroup licenses by authorization number' option in the License Esri Products workflow and it does not return a list of entitled products.
- A limitation has been set for the number of authorizations that can be entered in the Convert ArcGIS Pro Named User Licenses workflow to ensure successful implementation.
- Additional explanatory text has been added to the License Esri Products workflow for the Portal for ArcGIS licenses at 10.7 and greater.
- Explanatory text has been added next to the 'Cloud Instance ID' field in the License Esri Products workflow.