We will be moving forward with an exciting release of My Esri this evening Wednesday February 19th, at 5pm (PST). Please see the below enhancements and fixes that will be included.
My Esri Release Items
- With the list of functionality on the licensing tab growing, the side navigation has been updated to better highlight the newer tools (tags, configuration, recover lost license), and emphasize the License Esri Products workflow.
- When inviting a user to join an organization, the option to add then as an authorized caller is now available.
- When a user's access to My Esri is limited with a time range, they will now see a message 30 days before their access will end. The message lets them know who to contact if they want to extend their access. They can dismiss the message, but it will reappear after they sign in again in a new browser session.
- The issue where the User Permissions Grid could not be exported has been resolved.
- Added a button on the License Esri Products page to use a License File Configuration.
- Added a form to the Convert ArcGIS Pro Named User Licenses for users to request to convert back to named users.
- Fixed an issue where notes were being removed in Authorization Numbers Details.
- Grouped duplicate items in ArcGIS Pro license files so they do not show as duplicates when installing the file.
- Updated the Renew Maintenance Quotes page to exclude quotes where materials are marked as not eligible for online renewal.