We will be moving forward with a release of My Esri on Thursday November 21st, at 5pm (PST). Please see the below key enhancements and fixes that will be included.
5.5 My Esri Release Items
- Updated the Dashboard on My Esri to highlight videos, announcements, and GeoNet blogs.
- Updated the My Esri Welcome Landing Page to help users access and request permissions to their organization easier.
- Updated the License Esri Products workflow to handle errors in creation and cancellation of files better.
- Updated the License Esri Products workflow to limit the total for the address field to 100 characters.
- Added license file tags to the Authorizations Activity report.
- Updated license files for ArcGIS Server to include the generator version.
- Updated the Manage License Files page for Pro and Portal licenses to remove the extra label.
- Added a common question explaining the license levels for Desktop and Enterprise.
- Bugs and Enhancements are now separated on the overview page.
- The Bugs page has been renamed to 'Bugs and Enhancements' and better distinguishes between the two categories through the addition of filtering.