We will be moving forward with a release of My Esri on Wednesday October 2nd at 5pm (PST). Please see the below key enhancements and fixes that will be included.
My Esri Release 5.2
- Added an 'Explain' link and made the License File tags in License Esri Products easier for users without Manage Tags permissions.
- Removed the license tags dropdown box to remove confusion for users who do not have not have the permissions to add tags.
- When a user is associated to only one organization, the interface on the connected organizations section has been adjusted to show the user their list of My Esri permissions.
- Updated the Developer licensing process to work better with Secure Site Operations.
- The administrator onboarding documentation is now accessible through a link in the "More Information" section on the Manage Users page.
- Information pertaining to Esri's Master Agreement for Products and Services has been added to the "More Information" sections on the Downloads pages
- The "Ask a Question" option for users has been updated with resource text that is based on the frequent types of issues being submitted.