We will be moving forward with a release of My Esri on Wednesday September 18th at 5pm (PST). Please see the below key enhancements and fixes that will be included.
My Esri Release 5.1
- A new licensing report for Pro and Portal license files has been added.
- The Manage License Files workflow has been updated to allow users to add tags to existing files.
- The License Esri Products page has been updated to not require the phone number, state, or postal code.
- The Additional Licensing Forms page has been rearranged so that Secure Site Operations is more visible.
- A dropdown list of all connected users within the organization will be visible to choose from when adding an authorized caller.
- A similar dropdown list has been added on the Request Case Form when adding a contact in the On Behalf Of section, or the Additional Contact section.
- The 'Back to License Files' button on the Developer tab has been fixed so it goes back to Manage License Files on the Developer tab instead of the Licensing tab.