My Esri Release Items
- Fixed the issue where more than one new tag can't be added to a license file.
- Fixed the issue where license files created for a Developer subscription were showing in the Manage License Files Excel output under the Licensing tab.
- Changed the sort order for Pro and Portal license files to "created on date" versus "file id".
- Added the File ID number to the email subject for Portal license files.
- Updated the Cancel button on the Confirm Cancellation pop up in Manage License Files.
- Fixed the issue where pre-10.7 license files could not be cancelled.
- Fixed the issue where the 'Cancel' button was not working in the Recover Lost Licenses workflow.
- Added a note to the License Esri Products workflow for Singe use, Enterprise, and Server licenses letting the user know they are allocating 1 license per product on the file.
- Added a column to the License Summary report to show if a license is term or maintenance.
- Resolved the issue across the site where an action would not automatically put the user back to the top of the page.
- Removed the "Ask a Question" option from the footer of each My Esri page to reduce redundancy. On each page there is a floating "Ask a Question" that users can choose from.
- The Online Request panel from Support Overview Page was removed to reduce redundancy.
- Updates have been made to the Profile Overview page to make it clearer for users to see their permissions (added a dropdown box to the bottom of the Organization information).
- Updated the default page message on the Profile Overview Page from "Make My Default Page" to "Clear Any Default Page".
- Revised the "Request Permission Workflow" under "Connect to Your Organization" to make it easier for users to submit their request.