We will be moving forward with a release of My Esri on Wednesday August 14thth at 5pm (PST). Key enhancements and fixes that will be included are listed below. Please let me know if you have any quesrtions.
- Numerous text changes have been made to the License Esri Products workflow to improve the experience. These include updates to the delivery method and license completion sections.
- It is now possible to license extensions individually for ArcGIS Server in License Esri Products.
- A link has been added on the downloads page pointing to a knowledge base article that will assist users with the Checksum process.
- When exporting the Technical Support Case Report, the issue has been resolved where column names and values were mixed up.
- The "Ask a Question" button has been removed from the support page to further avoid confusion when submitting a technical support case.
- The bug has been fixed regarding incorrect dates of Support and Transaction items when viewing on a mobile device.