We will be moving forward with a release of My Esri on Wednesday June 26th at 5pm (PST). Please see the below key enhancements and fixes that will be included.
My Esri Release Items
Customer Service Cases
- All issues submitted through the ask a question option will now be visible as cases on the support tab in My Esri for domestic customers.
- Fixed the issue where maintenance quotes weren't showing.
- Added version 10.7.1 to the License Esri Products workflow for Portal for ArcGIS.
- Updated the view for License Esri Products to accommodate ArcGIS Pro features for Education Licenses.
- Fixed the issue where you were not able to process another Recover Lost License request immediately after processing an initial request.
- Fixed the issue where the expiration date for an authorization wasn't showing on the Authorization Activity report.
- Fixed the issue where a quantity of 0 was showing up in the summary page of the License Esri Products workflow when a change was made in the middle of the workflow.
- Fixed the issue where you couldn't add a note to an existing license file on the Developer tab.
- Fixed the issue in the Common Questions section where quick search hyperlinks would not work.